Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

More yarn for the KAL

An exciting parcel of yarn arrived to day from Kathleen as part of our yarn exchange



The new balls have been introduced to the residents.  They are quite different (unlike the yarn I sent to Kathleen, she has some duplicates) but for me the challenge will be making yarn from quite different palettes work.

I could do something entirely random or keep some yarn back to make a second sweater.  My first, and the one for the KAL is for The Little Model but I could make one for The Little Brother too.

Thoughts anyone?

xx

c

1 comment:

Kathleen Lawton-Trask said...

I really like how the two factions of yarn are sort of squaring off here. Very West Side Story! I could see doing green, both blues, and white, or everything except the green, or everything except the light blue...I am really bad at colour, though.