Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Behind schedule

I have taken a break from Christmas knitting this week.  You see, aided and abetted (or is that challenged) by two special frineds I have had an idea...


and so I have been charting


and swatching,


knitting up tidy hems


and steeking


but despite knitting in a frenzied, fast and furious manner and including acres of plain stocking stitch


I've not finished yet


so it's back to the needles and hopes that I shall be able to talk about teh finished item by the weekend (and get back to the unfinished Christmas projects)

xx

C


2 comments:

Moo and Mouse said...

I'm not sure what it's going to be, but it looks amazing, the patterns are lovely and so so neat, I'm really behind too. xxx

Kathleen Lawton-Trask said...

Hurrah! I can't wait to see what this is...